10 Apr 2014

Another bout of Landscaping

I do apoligize for those who like to keep tabs on my hobby adventures; the last couple of months has been terribly busy and a general slump of all things blogging hit me again - prompting me not to keep up with this journal as the gains still do not outweigh the hassle.

But I have been doing stuff!








I made myself a lot of terrain and I think that my tables are starting to look better and better. Incidently, the last picture shows my progress of updating Fireteam Andromeda as well as some of the other things I've been working on (the camouflaged Rhino for instance).

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have some more pictures of stuff I've been up to soon enough

3 comments:

  1. Great looking stuff. What are the fractured egg things in the 4th picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terribly sorry but I can't for the life of me remember what they're called. They were something I picked up as part of a christmas decoration binge (for terrain purposes).

      Delete
  2. Fantastic looking battle report there! I've just nominated you for a Liebster award! http://talesfromfarpoint.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/award-of-unexpectedness.html

    ReplyDelete